Last Revised: January 19, 2022
1. Information We Collect
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account, access certain features or content, or order products; and
- Our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, business partners, and other third parties.
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, and postal code;
- Login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers; and
- Payment and financial details, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, billing address, and bank account number.
Automatic Collection. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation, information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser.
Statistical Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
2. How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals.
A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you. You can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Process orders you place and complete other transactions you have requested using the Services, and provide you with products and services you request;
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your purchases and other transactions using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RevU, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
5. Data Security.
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
6. Your Choices.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications
If you have received a promotional email or text message from us, you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button contained in such email, or by replying STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to such text message.
Accessing and Changing Your Information. You can review and change the personal information associated with your account by logging into your account and visiting your account profile page.
7. Children Under the Age of 13.
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Data Transfers.
We are based in the State of Florida in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
10. Notice to EEA and UK Residents.
Privacy and security are key to our approach to product development and business. We continuously evaluate all our practices in an effort to safeguard your information as effectively as possible. In that vein, we’re glad to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to help our customers comply with GDPR.
- Retention of Data. We will only retain personal information for as long as it is required to provide you the Services you have requested, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Your Rights. You may exercise the rights afforded to you under the GDPR, including the right to access, correct, update, and/or delete your personal information. You may also object to the further processing of your personal information and request portability of your personal information at any time by contacting us using the information provided below.
- Consent. You may withdraw your consent that allows us to collect, store, and otherwise process your personal information, at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so. Please be sure to include your Support ID from our offerwall in your request.
- Data Protection Authority. You have the right to complain to an applicable data protection authority. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
11. Contact Us.