How To Integrate The RevU Offerwall In Just A Few Hours
If diversifying your revenue stream and improving user retention is part of your mobile strategy, integrating an offerwall is a great option. One of the biggest considerations when evaluating offerwalls is the amount of time it takes to integrate. A lengthy integration process can cost you valuable time and developer resources that could be used elsewhere. That’s where RevU excels – with one of the quickest integrations available.
Not only is it quick to integrate the RevU offerwall, the process minimizes the ongoing maintenance that can be required by other offerwall integrations. Keep reading below to learn more about the ease of integrating RevU’s offerwall and the steps to do so.
Offerwalls can be cumbersome to integrate
One of the downsides of offerwalls is the amount of time it takes to integrate. Most offerwalls require an SDK (software development kit) which is not ideal for several reasons:
- Adds complexity. The SDK has to be compatible with your app. If it’s not, you’ll have to update your app which can be cumbersome and time consuming.
- Requires updates. If the UX or other elements of the offerwall are updated the publisher will have to implement a new SDK to reflect the changes.
- Takes time. Adding an SDK takes valuable time away from other developer priorities. Rather than being able to focus on updating elements of your app, you have to dedicate weeks or sometimes months to focus on implementing the SDK. This negatively impacts your revenue potential.
RevU’s non-SDK integration can be completed in just hours
To make integration easier, quicker, and more cost-effective for you, RevU’s offerwall can be implemented without an SDK. Instead we provide a web link that is implemented into your app. Once a user clicks on the web link they’re taken to the offerwall. This is ideal for several reasons:
- Setup in hours. Instead of integrating an entire SDK, you just need to integrate a web link. This can be completed in a matter of hours.
- No need to make updates. Since the web link is server-side, any updates made to the offerwall will be automatically reflected in your app. This means you don’t have to continually make updates to reflect changes to the offerwall.
- Mobile offerwall works for both iOS and Android. Most competitors have an SDK for each version. RevU’s offerwall integration is simplified across devices so the web link works for both.
- Works like an SDK. Even though RevU’s offerwall is integrated by web link, the embedding works just like an SDK so users still access the offerwall in-app instead of going to a browser.
- Partner satisfaction. 100% of our app partners use the web link to integrate.
- Works for both mobile and desktop. You can use the same postback, you just need to setup a new offerwall ID.
The 3-step process to integrating the RevU offerwall
Unlike a cumbersome SDK process which can require heavy lifting to integrate, RevU’s offerwall can be implemented in just three easy steps:
- Access your publisher dashboard to generate your unique offerwall URLs. The publisher dashboard allows you to set up offerwalls for multiple apps, both iOS and Android, all in one place. Set your offerwall name and currency ratio.
- Decide whether to direct link to or embed the offerwall. Depending on the user experience you desire, you can customize where users are directed when they want to access the offerwall.
- Set up and test postbacks. Define your specific variables and ensure your offerwall is set to be tracked.
Why choose RevU
You already know that RevU offers a fast, easy integration. In addition, there are several other reasons to choose RevU:
– 700+ advertisers from top brands
– $325 average eCPM
– 95% of users surveyed believe the RevU offerwall is superior to other offerwalls
– 3-4X performance of competitors
– 15+ years of being in business.
Whether you’re looking to implement your first offerwall or add another offerwall to your existing lineup, RevU is a great way to add an additional income stream to your business. Contact us to learn more.